Friday, April 10, 2015

A Birthday Field Trip with my Husband April 9th 2015

This was a GREAT Day on my spouse's Birthday we went to numerous wonderful and obscure spots, to us, in Fraser Valley...British Columbia, Canada

We began at Chilliwack, where we live and headed to Harrison Hot Spring and Agassiz. There we discovered a little shoreline on First Nation Chehalis, the Chehalis River and a little strolling way which prompts a deadlock circular drive.

The water had an astounding green shading , clear and a new sound look.

I took some excellence photos of our visit and would love to impart them to you.Before we made a beeline for Harrison Hot Spring we incidentally through by at "The BACK PORCH" were my spouse and me quickly felt in adoration with this lovely setting and cherishing individuals Dan and Lynda.

Dan has more than 10 years of Roaster knowledge. He was searching for another employment experience while he broiled his own espresso he had this splendid thought to turn into an  Artisan Coffee Roaster. The old antic Flame Roaster which is from the 1919 upheld his awesome, superb aroma.

My spouse and me drank some crisp fermented coffee .....ooooooooOOOOHH..... we cherish it!

The coffee scents is in the air....


That's the entrance


Dan and Lynda's beauty house


This gorgeous tree framed in a white fence


Old "The John"


Old barn with lots of surprises


This is a an old door which is used as a gate to enter the garden


Lynda's little shop with antic treasures which you can purchase


Farm fed chicken ....eggs can be purchase as well for $ 5


Another old tree...I love trees I just had to take a picture

I will continue on my next post about the Chehalis River which I mentioned in the beginning.....





No comments:

Post a Comment