Saturday, April 11, 2015

SLIM RECIPES - STUFFED TOMATOES WITH COOKED CHICKEN

WHO DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE HERE AND THERE SOME POUNDS. I DO HAVE TOO!

IN THE LAST WEEKS I PACKED ON SOME POUNDS DUE TO STUDY STRESS....
SO, I SAID ENOUGH  IS ENOUGH!

I WENT THROUGH MY OWN LIBRARY AND FOUND THIS GREAT BOOK WHICH I PURCHASED LAST YEAR:


happy hormones slim belly by Jorge Cruise


This is a nice and fast recipe which can be change instead of chicken you could use firm tofu:


under 230 calories!


Here is the recipe:

1 hollowed-out tomato

1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded

2Tbsp. mayonnaise, if you do not like mayonnaise use olive oil 

1/2 sliced scallion

1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro or other type of herbs

1 tsp. lime juice

Pinch of garlic powder

Pinch of cumin

Pinch of red pepper

Salt & Pepper


Add all the ingredients in a bowl mix it well and fill your tomato. Done!


Delicious to the Taste!



No comments:

Post a Comment