Saturday, September 6, 2014

Schnitzel DAY - For Liam

Schnitzel is a great meal for my son Liam. When I have sometimes days were I absolutely do not know what I should cook...I just ask LIAM..."What would you like to have for dinner?"

And the answer is: "Schnitzel" you make the best Schnitzel in the whole wide World. What a compliment.

Here it is:

The secret to my recipe buy good meat: pork, veal, turkey or you can take chicken...

I ask my butcher to tender the meat which saves your time and energy. Unless, you angry about your neighbour...

For the battern: Spelt- flour, bread crumbs from left over spelt bread, organic eggs from my farmer

Use deep plates: you need 3 of those and I spice the eggs with salt and pepper, if you like you can add paprika

First start with FLOUR, EGG & SPELT BREAD CRUMBS




Then you add your coconut oil in the pan and add your Schnitzel in the heated coconut oil.
DO NOT WALK AWAY..you need to pay attention.

Once they golden brown on both sides, place them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven to keep them warm until youfinish with the rest of your dish > about 200 F to 310 F

Guten Appetit! Enjoy your meal :) YOUR SALLY...





No comments:

Post a Comment