Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chocolate covered Marshmallow from Germany...dedicated to my Elementary School Friend PIA in Germany

Hooray!  Mine parcel from Germany arrived today. The post officer rang the doorbell and when I opened my door I saw this green parcel lying in front of me.



I am so happy and excited to open up this wonderful green parcel. How did Pia know that green is my favored color (for now)?

Pia and I went to Elementary School in Germany. I had a great time. I enjoyed being invited to her parents house. 

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH ....PIA...FOR THINKING ABOUT ME ....IT MEANS SOOO MUCH TOO ME....AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW ...LITTLE THINGS JUST MAKES ME CRAZILY HAPPY.... 


This is after I unwrapped the box and she wrote a note...that is sooo cute....

AND

This is the remaining contains after being in the air for more than 10 hrs and on the road for about 2 hours,,,,


They taste a little bit chewy, but a really Dickmann Lover does not care!

For me it is still....Delicious to the Taste... I will share these with my husband....

Again .Thank you, PIA..



No comments:

Post a Comment