Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Egg NOG Apple PIE

Christmas is right in front of our door. Children are impatiently waiting to receive their presents which are surrounded under the Christmas Tree. Bells are ringing and we sing Silent Night, Holy Night a child is born who brings Peace to this earth.

I wish all of you Peace, Freedom and Joy to the world whether you believe in Jesus, Buddha, Allah or in nothing. I wish you all the blessing with your family or without your family.

Maybe, this is going to be your first Christmas in your new apartment, new home or maybe you are going to be all by yourself, because your separated from your spouse, grief over a lost one.  I know how it feels to be alone ...not being invited to join in ...I was once in your shoe and celebrated Christmas as a single mum with my son who just turned 3 years of age... one week before Christmas.
The great thing was that I felt warm in my heart and that I gave my son the BEST Christmas I ever good give him ...JOY to the WORLD...

I made an Egg NOG Apple Pie Canadian Cake:




This is going to be for my son where we are celebrating Christmas tomorrow
December 24th, 2014


The smell of this beautiful Egg NOG Apple Pie is soooo
Delicious  to the TASTE

Merry Christmas




The recipe will be uploaded later....




No comments:

Post a Comment