Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Salad with HANNAH




Hannah visit her boyfriend (my son) in Chilliwack. I invited her for Lunch and made from scratch a great, delicious SUMMER SALAD .....


This is what you need: a pinch of summer sunshine, great mood and....

any type of green lettuce, red or green pepper, red onion, one baguette (make crouton out of it and drizzle them with olive oil, salt and pepper or home-made pesto) and off it goes into the oven for about 12 to 15 mins. 355 F (180 C) check every 6 to 7 mins.

I bought our chicken breast local and placed them butterfly position on our barbecue . The chicken were sprinkled with salt and pepper and after they were done I brushed them with my favor barbecue sauce...

Place all of your ingredients on a colorful plate and add your favored sauce and then add your chicken pieces on top and on the side include your crouton..




                             It was delicious to the TASTE


No comments:

Post a Comment