Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Qia White Bread


Bread is essential for my lovely husband without bread in the morning it is like for someone no coffee in the morning. Well, yesterday he forget to buy bread and since he was so tired from work I decided to bake a special Qia White Bread for him.

The proofing is the time consuming factor, but it is worth it.

The recipe is the same one I use for my french bread, pizza, rolls or white bread. Just add Qia....it contains: Hemp, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Buckwheat groats, Organic hemp seeds, Organic cranberries (Organic cranberries, Organic evaporated cane juice, Organic sunflower oil) Organic almonds, natural vanilla flavor. into your dough and voila there you have your Qia Bread.

What is Qia?

Qia is a Superfood and contains tons of healthy and nutritious items like vitamins, mineral, fiber. 

Qia means energy and it can be used in yogurt or as cereal. It is really a morning booster.It is high in protein and gluten free. Qia is great for people who are vegan.

And, even it is white bread it keeps you full because of the high contains fiber and omega 3s which will give you energy throughout the day...

My husband loves it! The health of my family comes always first for me....

If you have any question, please write...


Half is already gone...

This is how it looks before it went into the oven:








No comments:

Post a Comment